During this Alaska ski week we will be based in Valdez Alaska. Here we will seek out quality descents near Thompson Pass. At this iconic spot an we will tour and climb abundant steep terrain or cruiser glacier runs.
We will plan to arrive in Anchorage in the morning of March 19th then drive the scenic highway to Valdez. If you choose to you can fly directly into Valdez, weather depoendant. In Valdez we will stay in town for 8 nights, this way we bookend our days with out travel.
- Advanced Skiers & Splitboarders
- Stamina for 7 days touring 3000 -6000 vertical feet per day
- Ability to comfortably ride 40 degree terrain in a variety of conditions
- Strong skinning ability
- Accommodations for 8 nights
- Round Trip Transportation from Anchorage to Valdez and during the trip
Does Not Include:
- Lunches & Dinners
- Heli Bumps
Valdez Alaska 2022
Trips and courses cancelled before 14 days receive a full refund, 7 days before trip departure will be given a credit minus a $75 processing fee, and within 7 days or shorter no refund will be given.