During the Advanced Splitboard advanced to expert riders will travel to steeper and more remote objectives while adding proficiency in a variety of skill sets. Riding objectives include Sherman & Colfax Peak, or the Boulder Glacier.
During this trip you will learn:
- Glacier Travel
- Crevasse Rescue
- How to use an ice axe
- Employ the rope in steep terrain
- Embark on a multi-day traverse
- Route finding through complex glaciated terrain
- Advanced to expert riders in variable snow conditions
- Strong skinning ability
- Very good fitness for 4 Days
Advanced Splitboard Mountaineering:4 Day
Trips and courses cancelled before 14 days receive a full refund, 7 days before trip departure will be given a credit minus a $75 processing fee, and within 7 days or shorter no refund will be given.